Clover POS First Data Global Scam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avoid First Data Merchant Services at all cost

Go down

Avoid First Data Merchant Services at all cost Empty Avoid First Data Merchant Services at all cost

Post by Admin Mon May 09, 2016 6:43 pm

On September 25th, 2015 called the number to terminate the account one month in advance the representative inform me that I should call back closer to my renewal date (October 26,th, 2015) to cancel.I called back on October 13th, 2015 to cancel the account a representative inform me that I need to call back in few more days.

Called back on October 19th, 2015 to terminate the contract I was informed that someone will call me to initiate the termination. On December 4th, 2015 a 149.85 was charged on our business account. Called the company back on December 28th to ask for the charges and was notice the account was not canceled. So after complaining they told me that someone would call us back to cancel the account.

On January 5th, 2016 still no one called us back. Finally I called back on Monday January 11th, 2016 and asked why my account has not been canceled and no one contacted us, they told me they would submit my request and someone would call me back. I told them either you cancel my account now, or I will complain to department of consumer affair, so they cancelled my account on spot. I told them I need to speak to someone to complain about their service, and ask for credit for the extra charges (29.95 on 11/04/2015; 149.85 on 12/04/2015 and 49.90 on 1/05/16), so far we are in April and no one called.

I will report them to Federal Trade Commission and Department of Consumer Affair.

I recommend everyone to do so as well as writing reviews about them on the sites.Someone needs to take them to the court and file a public lawsuit against them.

Admin
Admin

https://first-data-scam.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down